How to recover Microsoft Project file with data?
Recovery Toolbox for Project (download) was developed for the recovery of information from corrupted .MPP files. The MS Project recovery tool reads information from corrupted files in Microsoft Project (any version) and exports the recovered data to a new file.
Recovery Toolbox for Project helps repair MS Project files and fixes many errors in those files. Here are some example messages for which Recovery Toolbox for Project can provide a solution:
- An unexpected problem occurred while opening the file. The file may be damaged. Try using a backup copy.
- Project cannot recognize this file format. Do you want to open this file as text only?
- The file cannot be opened.
How to repair mpp file?
First, download and install Recovery Toolbox for Project. Once you have started Recovery Toolbox for Project, select a corrupted .mpp file from your device or computer and then press the Next button. The corrupt Microsoft Project file recovery software shows all possible records for restoration on page 2 of the recovery wizard.
The .mpp repair tool is useful after a power failure, hardware malfunction or a virus attack, or in the event of a problem due to a user error or ignorance of the basic data-protection rules.
Features of the MS Project file repair tool:
- Supports the repair of data from Microsoft Project files in all versions, including Project 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.
- Exports recovered data directly into Microsoft Project
- Easy to use, featuring a friendly program interface
- Compatible and successfully tested under Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Multi-language program interface with 14 main languages
How to recover MS Project file corrupt?
The interface of Recovery Toolbox for Project is based on the concept of a multi-step recovery wizard that requires minimal involvement by the user. Just follow the easy on-screen instructions provided for each step, and Recovery Toolbox will do the rest.
Note: Recovery Toolbox for Project does not repair content of password-protected Microsoft Project .mpp files.
- Windows 98 or above
- Installed Microsoft Project
Online Microsoft Project recovery tool as a service is available here: https://project.recoverytoolbox.com/online/