How to recover Microsoft Project file with data?
Microsoft Project Repair Software
Recovery Toolbox for Project
Recovery Toolbox for Project helps fix damaged Microsoft Project data files (*.mpp files).
How to repair a damaged Microsoft Project file
Step-by-step instructions for recovering a Microsoft Project project from a corrupted or damaged *.mpp file of any version:
- Download Recovery Toolbox for Project from here: https://recoverytoolbox.com/download/RecoveryToolboxForProjectInstall.exe
- Install Recovery Toolbox for Project on your computer
- Start Recovery Toolbox for Project
- Please select a damaged Microsoft Project *.mpp file
- And click the Analyze button
- Content of source Microsoft Project file. Press Start Recovery button to save the results
How to repair mpp file?
Recovery Toolbox for Project was developed for the recovery of information from corrupted .MPP files. The MS Project recovery tool reads information from corrupted files in Microsoft Project (any version) and exports the recovered data to a new file.
First, download and install Recovery Toolbox for Project. Once you have started Recovery Toolbox for Project, select a corrupted .mpp file from your device or computer and then press the Next button. The corrupt Microsoft Project file recovery software shows all possible records for restoration on page 2 of the recovery wizard.
The .mpp repair tool is useful after a power failure, hardware malfunction or a virus attack, or in the event of a problem due to a user error or ignorance of the basic data-protection rules.
Features of the MS Project file repair tool:
- Supports the repair of data from Microsoft Project files in all versions, including Project 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.
- Exports recovered data directly into Microsoft Project
- Easy to use, featuring a friendly program interface
- Compatible and successfully tested under Windows 98, NT 4.0, 2000, Me, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
- Multi-language program interface with 14 main languages
- MPP Viewer Tool
- Viewer for damaged data files of Microsoft Project
- Shows and recover corrupted *.mpp files
How to recover MS Project file corrupt?
The interface of Recovery Toolbox for Project is based on the concept of a multi-step recovery wizard that requires minimal involvement by the user. Just follow the easy on-screen instructions provided for each step, and Recovery Toolbox will do the rest.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and above
- Installed Microsoft Project
This problem may happen when you have installed the Microsoft Project but did not run it or the Microsoft Project is installed under another user record.
Please try to run the software as administrator: To run the software as administrator you can click with the right mouse button to the program icon and choose run as... or run as administrator popup menu item.
To correctly export recovered data from Recovery Toolbox for Project to Microsoft Project, it is necessary that:
- Recovery Toolbox for Project and Microsoft Project were installed under the same Windows user account on the computer
- The current Windows user account has been included in the Administrators group. Adding the current user to the Administrators group must be done before installing both programs under this account
- Recovery Toolbox for Project should run under the Windows user account that was used to install Microsoft Project
Customer's reviews and ratings
I extracted some data from the MS Project schedule and the file became damaged. I recovered a corrupt ms-project file successful, but some task lost duration.
I put 4 stars because you did not write on the How it works page that the program must be run as administrator in order to recover a corrupted Microsoft Office Project file, which showed an error when opening "the file is corrupted" in MS Project 2010
Good service. Software didn't tried.
My 2013 project .mpp file has been repaired. But part of the “Task Names” was lost.
My PC slept and Project broked. Service can repair it for $10